1. All participants are asked to be respectful and courteous to all instructors, parents, and students.
2. All students should be wearing the proper dancewear/ shoes for each class taken.
3. Dance shoes should only be worn inside the studio, not to and from class.
4. No gum, food, or drink allowed inside the studios except water bottles.
5. No jewelry or watches.
6. Please be as punctual as possible, being late takes away from valuable learning time.
7. A courtesy call is appreciated if you child cannot attend a registered class.
8. Please be prompt in picking up your child from class and come inside to pick them up.
9. Parents are responsible for helping their children change, being on time, using the bathroom, and being picked up on time.
10. All students should wait outside Studio 1 or 2 until their instructor welcomes them in.
11. Incase of bad weather, The Stage will follow Lake County Public School Closings.
12. The Stage has the ability to change instructors for class at any time, permanently or in substitution.
13. Students are expected to be responsible for choreography that is learned and to remember it for next class.